Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Still painting

I had the taxi roof sign for a while today and I picked up Sean Sexton who has an exhibition of his photographic collection in the gallery of photography.If you have any old original photographs he will buy them.
I will go to this as the photos he had with him were really great!
He had a vintage camera with him as well which was a work of art, brass wood and canvas bellows. "You can buy something like this for €120." He told me.
I told him about a museum to photography which is in Versailles near the palace.The guy who runs the place is as mad about photography as I am, we spent a lot longer talking than we had on our agenda at that time..

But the next time I go to Paris I will hunt down the Magnum photo agency.

You do know the photos of Eve Arnold don't you? and
Steve Curry from last Summer?

I don't know how he photographed a dying child?

I hope I would have been giving her some food.

Though I know that photo woke up a lot of people.

Henri Cartier Bresson its founder was some happy snapper.

Sometimes the cheat gets caught.
I would like to see this happen more often.

Enough to make a cat laugh..


Just in case you thought that taxi drivers love cyclists, think again.



So I am still painting!

I will try to get out with my camera and catch a few ghosts or ghouls at Halloween..


There are 5 Fridays Saturdays and Sundays in this month !
You will have to wait 800 years for this to happen again.



I conclude that someone has too much time on their hands.

2 comments:

  1. Those cat tricks were nifty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levenne you are so fast, I was stil dotting the Is.

    ReplyDelete