Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Camera is still lost









Come on! Someone must know these people!

I now wish I had a spent one day taking photos of the snow!
It really was fantastic.

Today I slept through my alarm at 7.am. I woke at 9.30. The radio volume was turned off. If I over sleep I am like a cross bear all day long, I don't know why.
I don't get much chance to see TV. I used to sleep in front of Judge Judy, but not any more. There was a show on on Monday about John Heely author "the grass arena". He has had a difficult life to put it mildly. take a look here

I must be the luckiest guy in the world in one way, I get to meet people from all over the world. Today I net a young lady from Martinique. She had a beautiful warm Caribbean voice and I did not think much of the snow when I was listening to her, only to say how strange it must seem to see a Caribbean lady shivering at a bus stop in Dublin, When there is such beautiful weather in the West Indies.
Just by way of interest the island has 9 radio stations and I am listening to one of them now on my internet radio.
Ah the joy of modern science

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant pics...she must have loved the snow being it was probably the last thing she ever expected to see...forty shades of white ?? lol good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beautiful pictures! Some look almost as good as ones by Ansel Adams! Birmingham, Alabama, USA got snow last Sunday night. My yard still has a good bit (an inch in the South is a lot partly because we rarely have it and don't have the road equipment for it) though my neighbors' yards are clear! Because of the location of my backdoor, it was iced and snowed shut until today. The temperature actually got to 40F this afternoon! I'm posting a few pictures on my blog.

    ReplyDelete