Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Gone away

By the time most of you read this I will be in Blackpool England at the worlds biggest magicians convention.
I as much as anyone need a little bit of magic in my life, even if it has to come from a packet.
The only magic convention that is bigger is FISM which will be in Blackpool next year.
Put "FISM winners" into youtube to see the standard of magic that comes up.



Yes indeed travel slims the wallet and broadens the mind.



beach volleyball in Blackpool?
Why not? but I never saw it played in thermal suits before.


Well my favourate movie was made there.


Bernard Bilis is coming, so for you French speakers.

Yes you can see by his moves that he works all the time

Here is one guy who will be there, A bit of magic from Lennart Green

If this stops on you, look for him on youtube.


So look after yourselves.

2 comments: