Friday, October 12, 2012

We are being robbed !

 This is a Billion €uro and last week Mr.Noonan gave that much to un secured bond holders of the AIB bank.
To put it another way that is twice the amount of money we expect to get when we sell off the state forests later this year.
Not only was this money paid over, but it was borrowed money as well.
Yes we will be in debt for generations.

so Email minister@finance.gov.ie

Tell him its not right by you as well as from me.

By thee way the only reason that money is being paid back is that the powerful bankers would demand that the people responsable would be held to account .
Even in Iceland where blame was placed on a few people, no one went to jail.
They just went bust, not into permanent debt.

Well well.
I had a lady in the car who told me in no uncertain terms that all this financial crap that is going on is in no small way MY FAULT.!
You see I DIDN'T SPEAK UP WHEN THE BANKS WERE GIVING OUT 110% LOANS.
PLUS THE FACT THAT I VOTED THEM IN..

I have spoken up on countless occasions, every time I went on holiday I brought back real estate broshures  and compared prices among my friends, there is no point in telling your elected representative rhey don't listen either.

Remember when someone told Bertie Ahern ( the minister of finance with no bank account) that this economic model was madness. He told them to go and kill themselves.



Just in case you thought that this was an Irish plot.

Go tell them George


No comments:

Post a Comment