Sunday, June 11, 2017

Just a thought for a great girl far from home


Just one word from father Ted

This is a drill bit for sinking Piles for building tall buildings
Before Christmas I picked up a Phillipina girl going towards town.
Some journeys begin and end with a destination, other journeys last for years with repeated contact.
She told me that she was between jobs and that she was here illegally and that her brother and sister had demanded that she send them €1,000 for Christmas.
I nearly clipped another car as I was so distracted with anger.
She gave me some flyers as she was getting out and I asked another Phillipina girl that I know to help her.
Just last week I remembered her when I found her flyer in the car and I rang her.
My friend as it turned out was a friend of hers as well and she had supported her through that bad time.
Now she is in a good place and her ( Who was my friend as well)  friend rang me to explain what was happening.

Europe,America and all foreign destinations become a Shangrila for the fortune hunters.
You just have to pluck money from the trees, as easy as that.
My girl told me that she asked them to send her for €500 as she had no job!!!
This shut them up quick.
Both these girls are wonderful warm gentle people.
They are sacrificing their youth to help the folks back home.
The girl that I helped rang me back later.
"John are you OK yourself ?
Why did you ring me out of the blue like that?"

So she was clued in as to the unusual nature of the phone call.
A really bright caring girl.

Now here is a con of huge proportions




No comments:

Post a Comment